WIC Expands Hours & Locations
BFHD’s WIC Offices have new hours and locations to better serve our clients. The Kennewick office is now open during lunch Monday through Thursday and until 6:00 pm on most Wednesdays. Our Benton City clinic has moved to larger space in same clinic and is open twice a month.
Who is Eligible
What does WIC Provide
Services that WIC provides
WIC provides supplemental foods which promote good health for pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children up to age five.
How do you get WIC?
2. Talk with a WIC health professional at your appointment.
3. If eligible, you will be given coupons for nutritious foods.
4. You will use your coupons at a grocery store you select.
Benefits of being enrolled in the WIC program!
2. You receive nutrition counseling for yourself and your children.
3. You save money. The extra money can be used to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, baby foods and other foods that WIC does not provide.
Where can you get WIC?
Call the clinic closest to you for an appointment.
Washington state DOH's new WIC page.